AH YES! Mother’s Rosario is almost confirmed to be the next arc to be adapted in Sword Art Online II!
I don’t care if you don’t like SAO, I highly recommend ANYONE to watch this arc. It has almost no Kirito in it, but instead it has Asuna and a lovely girl named Yuuki. And the reason as why it is such a wonderful arc, is that I can almost compare it to Anohana in terms of emotional scenes. Mother’s Rosario hit me deeply in the heart.
like i wanted my otp to go on this romantic ferris wheel ride together while looking out at the gorgeous scenery but not when one of them is strapped to a fuckton of bombs about to go off and the other one has to choose if they’re gonna die right then and there or betray the only other person they care about wow thanks
1. Jump to the pool. Smile. Say: “Jumbo!”
2. Give her a stuffed toy, preferably Kururin.
3. Coffee? Choco? Dude. That’s so passe. Offer her cola, mix green tea, and add menthos. Laugh at her.
4. Take her away with your rad motorbike.
5. When asked about something like destroying the world, laugh again as an answer.
6. Describe her voice using a color.
7. Make her feel that she is not alone and that she belongs somewhere.
8. Make her believe in herself.
9. Always be there to catch her. From falling.
10. But when that time comes when you can’t catch her anymore because “winter has come”—still, smile.
still can’t get over that episode
DADDY NINE WAS RIGHT.